Enter your details to join our mailing list
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter. We will keep you up to date with all the latest news, information and offers for the show.
Sorry there's been an error
Please ensure you have entered both your name and a valid email address, click here and try again.
Terms & Conditions
For the comfort, enjoyment and safety of all visitors, Threesixty Theatre operates the following terms & conditions of entry:
- Anyone wishing to enter the site and the theatre must have a valid ticket. This includes children of all ages.
- The production of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is recommended for children aged 5+. We do not recommend this show for babes in arms or young children.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Photography, filming or recording of any kind is not permitted inside the auditorium at any time. This includes pre-show, at the interval and post-show.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be switched off inside the auditorium at all times.
- Hot food or food on plates is not permitted inside the auditorium. We request that ticketholders are considerate of fellow audience members and actors and refrain from consuming food or sweets in noisy wrappers.
- Alcohol, glass or cans cannot be brought onto site.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Smoking is not permitted inside the Pavilion, auditorium, or toilets.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted on site.
- Bag searches may be carried out by Security staff. Ticketholders are required to cooperate with such safety measures.
- Personal belongings must not be left unattended at any time. The management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Anyone arriving late or leaving the auditorium during the performance may be required to wait until a suitable point/break in the performance to be escorted to their seat(s). Due to the nature of the production and the use of projectors, designated points have been agreed to ensure the enjoyment of all audience members. We request that anyone with specific requirements who may need to leave the auditorium speak with a member of staff at the point of booking or upon arrival to the venue regarding any reasonable adjustments which may be needed.
- The management reserves the right to refuse ticketholders admission in reasonable circumstances including health and safety, licensing reasons or where the ticket is void. The management also reserves the right to request ticketholders to leave the site at any point on reasonable grounds, and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. Reasonable grounds include behaviour which is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; insulting, abusive or threatening behaviour or language; behaviour which indicates intoxication by alcohol or drugs, etc.
- All gangways, corridors, staircases and external passageways shall be kept free from obstruction at all times.
- Ticketholders are not permitted to sit/stand in any of the gangways intersecting the seating or on any of the staircases.
- Ticketholders will exit the theatre, site and the park by routes designated by management and as directed by staff.
- The management reserves the right to make alteration to the programme or performance which may be rendered necessary by force majeure.
- Tickets re-sold for profit or commercial gain by any unauthorised vendor (any outlet other than the Threesixty box office or one of its authorised ticket agents) will be rendered void. Refunds or exchanges will not be provided for void tickets purchased through an unauthorised vendor. The management reserves the right to prevent ticket touting on its premises.
- The management may agree to sell unused tickets previously purchased directly from the theatre or authorised vendors, on behalf of the patron, if the performance has reached capacity. Tickets will be sold for the face value only.
These Terms and Conditions operate in conjunction with ATG Terms and Conditions of Sale.